Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Bluebird study a WIP
Here is my bluebird study in progress. Have been bringing in samples of brush from the fields. I used a patio brick and glued a Sahara floral foam to it for supports. Works pretty well, as two of the pieces are 5' tall. Have decided on my colours and am almost ready to do it in full size. Probably about 22"x 15". As you can see, many different photos were taken and I used my photo editor to get value studies and lighting decisions. Am hoping soon to have some better photos of some hawks. Maybe if it snows there will be better opportunities for me!